SEO agency services
Grow faster with the Brainiest SEO agency in London! Our Search Engine Optimisation Brains generate revenue, sales and traffic for companies like yours. We dig into your data, assess the competition and find the fastest way for you to grow sustainably with SEO. Don’t just get to the top of Google – stay there.
0330 470 1961
Hi, we’re The Brains, an SEO agency that helps companies like yours grow faster
The Brains is an award-winning SEO company in London that’s laser focussed on helping you achieve your lead generation goals.
Unlike some SEO companies, we don’t generate organic traffic for the sake of securing more website visitors. Our campaigns generate revenue and deliver ROI; you won’t find high traffic, low conversion activity here.
We’re passionate about best practice, grounded in CRO (conversion rate optimisation) and UX (user experience) & known for our creative content strategy, so your campaign is in very safe, very Brainy hands.
Request a free 30-minute digital marketing consultation
Discuss the benefits of partnering with a digital maketing agency with a digital marketing expert today
- Free, no strings attached 30-min digital marketing consultation
- Speak to real digital marketing Brains about your ambitions and goals
- Receive recommendations to help you grow faster and improve marketing ROI
“So many companies see SEO as a poor investment because they’ve been burned by bad results. The Brains isn’t just another SEO agency here to drive a ton of unqualified traffic to your website. We’re the people you hire when you’re ready to get serious about ROI.”
– Larry & Jonathan, Co-Founders, The Brains
Brainy SEO agency services
Our SEO copywriters are the heart and soul of our SEO agency. They craft engaging, optimised, conversion-driving content for a wide range of clients.
Our technical SEO experts identify all the technical issues with your website and enhance it to drive more traffic and better results.
Outreach: Link building & digital PR
Our outreach Brains are experts in digital PR and link building. We build high quality links that boost your website’s domain authority and buold brand awareness.
Our SEO website audits are famously thorough and filled with practical ways to improve website speed & performance.
If your company operates in multiple geographies, our international SEO experts can help you increase traffic abroad.
Our local SEO experts identify ways for you to reach and convert customers via Google My Business & local search.
Our SEO agency will help you to:
Our SEO campaigns help you gain website visitors and brand awareness without paying for expensive ad placements.
By improving the on-page content and technical quality of your website you naturally improve it’s conversion rate.
Reach new audiences
By focusing on a wide range of topics for content, you can reach a bigger audience primed to convert with you.
Let’s chat about SEO: Call our Brainy team on 0330 470 1961
Our Brainy approach to SEO:
Getting you to the top of Google, and keeping you there
1. Doing our homework to help you succeed
All The Brains marketing campaigns start with a series of consultative workshops, to help us understand you, your audience and your offering. We’ll dig into your data, analyse your audience insights and examine the competition, and together identify the biggest opportunities for you to overtake other companies in your niche on Google.
2. Setting a full funnel SEO strategy that drives traffic & sales
Our SEO agency services include CRO, user journey optimisation and content auditing, as well as digital PR, link building, technical SEO and ongoing content production. We join up the dots across channels to ensure you enjoy optimal ROI; asking ourselves these key questions:
- Is your content optimised to rank well?
- Is your website stable, speedy and accessible?
- Do you have enough high authority backlinks to your landing pages?
- Will your website visitors be able to easily convert and follow a simple, clear user journey from the landing page?
Partnering with The Brains as your SEO agency gives you the reassurance that your campaigns won’t just drive traffic, they’ll drive sales and revenue too.
3. Raising brand awareness, while retaining ROI
We don’t do “fluffy” Search Engine Marketing. Our SEO agency services are designed to drive sales, leads and revenue, not simply to generate a lot of traffic for your website. That doesn’t mean our services won’t help you to raise awareness and increase brand authority though; our clients regularly see an increase in Domain Authority, brand mentions, social media followers and brand consideration thanks to the high-quality content assets we produce and the relevant & appealing partnerships we secure.
Bolting on a social media marketing package to complement your SEO package with us can help to boost results even further; unlike some SEO companies in London, we’re a full-service agency that knows how to raise your profile across channels, building up your following while adding to your bottom line.
Trusted by leading brands
SEO agency FAQs
What is search engine optimisation (SEO)?
Search engine optimisation is the practice of optimising your website content and digital PR strategy to ensure you are primed to be positioned well within search engine results pages (SERPs). It is an ongoing practice that blends technical and creative skills and requires an overarching strategy that addresses any issues preventing you from ranking well.
Why do I need an SEO agency?
Search engine optimisation is a specialist skill that is honed over years with proper training and hands-on experience. There are many parts to a successful SEO campaign that all require different skill sets:
- Technical SEO – requires a deep understanding of how websites function, how to set up certain SEO functions within the code of your website or with relevant plugins and how to fix broken scripts and functionality that are likely to be impacting on your website’s performance. In addition, technical SEO experts provide strategic oversight of how to make your website faster, easier to interact with and more engaging – essential steps for improving its performance in the SERPs and its chances of converting visitors into leads
- On page SEO – requires specialist copywriting skills, a deep understanding of writing for the web and the ability to produce engaging, highly converting content that solves specific user needs rather than just being on the page for the sake of it
- Off page SEO – requires an outreach system, an innate understanding of how to make your website an attractive partnership prospect for targets, and the ability to gain highly relevant links without breaking best practice guidelines on how to do so
What does a good SEO strategy look like?
A good SEO strategy will zero in on the most urgent fixes and improvements for your on-site content and technical website structure, while identifying great digital PR opportunities that will boost your website’s profile.
Depending on your budget and priorities, it may not be appropriate to begin with all three elements at once – if your website desperately needs a technical overhaul or content improvements, it’s best to complete these before building links and driving traffic to pages that are unlikely to convert visitors into sales leads.
How long does it take to see results with SEO?
Depending on the quality of your website, the size of your budget and the strength of your competition, it could take anywhere from one month to twelve months in order to see significant improvements in your organic traffic and to gain more sales and leads from SEO as a channel.
We are unable to define up front exactly when you will hit your KPIs, but in general we find that clients with larger SEO budgets typically see results within 3-6 months, and smaller campaigns are most effective within 12-24 months.
Shouldn’t I just use PPC?
PPC, or Pay Per Click Advertising, is a great way to quickly gain top positions in search engine results pages, by bidding on placements. However, while it can be a highly effective way of quickly reaching more people and gaining leads and sales, PPC can be expensive and typically has lower conversion rates than well-qualified organic traffic.
We would always recommend a blended online advertising approach that includes both PPC and SEO, so that you can quickly gain traffic via PPC, and then capitalise on organic visitors over time as the results of your SEO campaign kick in.