SEO Agency services:
Search engine optimisation (SEO) that boosts leads,
sales and revenue. For faster, sustainable growth.
The Brains is a top-ranking SEO agency in London that helps companies turn search queries into extra revenue. Our SEO campaigns aren’t focussed on increasing your traffic for the sake of it. Instead, we build persona-driven campaigns that send highly-qualified prospects to your website, increasing leads, sales and revenue. We outperform other SEO agencies on ROI, delivering incredible results that help you grow faster. Don’t believe we’re the best? Give us a Google!
Request a proposal:
0330 470 1961
Request an SEO proposal
Speak to our SEO experts & have us build you a proposal
- Discuss your growth goals and long term ambitions
- Review budget, approach and KPIs
- Receive a bespoke proposal from our award-winning team
SEO agency services that do more than just increase your traffic
The Brains is a top-ranking London SEO agency with an impressive reputation for revenue-boosting search engine optimisation. Our persona-driven SEO campaigns reach and convert your ideal customer on key terms that actually fuel conversions.
Our SEO agency experts:
- Analyse audiences, competitors & market insights to define the right approach for each client
- Craft persona-focussed SEO campaigns that generate valuable leads and increase sales
- Help you grow faster with the right blend of ROI-driven SEO content strategy, technical optimisations and digital PR + link building
Why not request a proposal and see how we can help you grow faster?
SEO agency services
Our SEO copywriters are the heart and soul of our SEO agency. They craft engaging, optimised, conversion-driving content for a wide range of clients.
Our technical SEO experts identify all the technical issues with your website and enhance it to drive more traffic and better results.
Outreach: Link building & digital PR
Our outreach Brains are experts in digital PR and link building. We build high quality links that boost your website’s domain authority and buold brand awareness.
Our SEO website audits are famously thorough and filled with practical ways to improve website speed & performance.
If your company operates in multiple geographies, our international SEO experts can help you increase traffic abroad.
Our local SEO experts identify ways for you to reach and convert customers via Google My Business & local search.
Trusted by leading brands
“By putting your ideal customer at the heart of your SEO campaign strategy, you can generate serious demand for your services. What sets our SEO agency apart is that we dig deep into your data, identify your best opportunities for growth and apply those insights, for optimum results.”
– Larry & Jonathan, Co-Founders, The Brains Marketing Agency
SEO case studies
SEO client reviews
Our SEO agency will help you to:
Our SEO campaigns help you gain website visitors and brand awareness without paying for expensive ad placements.
By improving the on-page content and technical quality of your website you naturally improve it’s conversion rate.
Reach new audiences
By focusing on a wide range of topics for content, you can reach a bigger audience primed to convert with you.
Let’s chat about SEO: Call our Brainy team on 0330 470 1961
Our Brainy approach to SEO:
Audience-first SEO campaigns that boost ROI
1. Digging into your data & defining the right approach
When you first decide to partner with The Brains Marketing, we dig into your audience, industry and competitor data during a series of consultative workshops. This helps us define the ideal approaches, content topics and digital PR partnerships for your SEO campaign.
2. Setting an audience-first SEO strategy
We craft the perfect SEO strategy to convert your audiences, based on expertise, insights and detailed analysis. Your SEO strategy will be designed to deliver optimum ROI, and include:
- Powerful, persona-driven SEO content campaigns that attract & convert your ideal audiences
- Highly targeted digital PR plans that boost awareness and generate traffic
- Expert CRO and technical SEO optimisation of your website
Partnering with The Brains as your SEO agency gives you the reassurance that your campaigns won’t just drive traffic, they’ll drive sales and revenue too.
3. Maximising SEO campaign performance over time
Our SEO agency services are designed to deliver unbeatable ROI over time. We continually tweak and optimise your SEO strategies to deliver even better results, producing fresh content, building powerful links and digital PR campaigns, and ensuring your website performs perfectly.
Bolting on a social media marketing package to complement your SEO package can help to boost results even further. As a full-service London SEO agency, we know how to raise your profile across channels, build up your following and add to your bottom line.
SEO agency FAQs
What is search engine optimisation (SEO)?
Search engine optimisation is the practice of optimising your website content and digital PR strategy to ensure you are primed to be positioned well within search engine results pages (SERPs). It is an ongoing practice that blends technical and creative skills and requires an overarching strategy that addresses any issues preventing you from ranking well.
Why do I need an SEO agency?
Search engine optimisation is a specialist skill that is honed over years with proper training and hands-on experience. There are many parts to a successful SEO campaign that all require different skill sets:
- Technical SEO – requires a deep understanding of how websites function, how to set up certain SEO functions within the code of your website or with relevant plugins and how to fix broken scripts and functionality that are likely to be impacting on your website’s performance. In addition, technical SEO experts provide strategic oversight of how to make your website faster, easier to interact with and more engaging – essential steps for improving its performance in the SERPs and its chances of converting visitors into leads
- On page SEO – requires specialist copywriting skills, a deep understanding of writing for the web and the ability to produce engaging, highly converting content that solves specific user needs rather than just being on the page for the sake of it
- Off page SEO – requires an outreach system, an innate understanding of how to make your website an attractive partnership prospect for targets, and the ability to gain highly relevant links without breaking best practice guidelines on how to do so
What does a good SEO strategy look like?
A good SEO strategy will zero in on the most urgent fixes and improvements for your on-site content and technical website structure, while identifying great digital PR opportunities that will boost your website’s profile.
Depending on your budget and priorities, it may not be appropriate to begin with all three elements at once – if your website desperately needs a technical overhaul or content improvements, it’s best to complete these before building links and driving traffic to pages that are unlikely to convert visitors into sales leads.
How long does it take to see results with SEO?
Depending on the quality of your website, the size of your budget and the strength of your competition, it could take anywhere from one month to twelve months in order to see significant improvements in your organic traffic and to gain more sales and leads from SEO as a channel.
We are unable to define up front exactly when you will hit your KPIs, but in general we find that clients with larger SEO budgets typically see results within 3-6 months, and smaller campaigns are most effective within 12-24 months.
Shouldn’t I just use PPC?
PPC, or Pay Per Click Advertising, is a great way to quickly gain top positions in search engine results pages, by bidding on placements. However, while it can be a highly effective way of quickly reaching more people and gaining leads and sales, PPC can be expensive and typically has lower conversion rates than well-qualified organic traffic.
We would always recommend a blended online advertising approach that includes both PPC and SEO, so that you can quickly gain traffic via PPC, and then capitalise on organic visitors over time as the results of your SEO campaign kick in.