Ecommerce marketing services
The Brains helps ecommerce companies to grow faster and attract new customers. Our no nonsense b2c marketing campaigns are powered by the ultimate blend of strategy, insights and automation, for fast, unbeatable results.
0330 470 1961
“This is next level ecommerce marketing:
No fluff, just fast, unbeatable results.”
– Larry Kotch, The Brains Co Founder
The Brains is London’s leading ecommerce marketing agency for ambitious, growth-hungry companies. We create unbeatable digital marketing campaigns, using a proven combination of creative content strategy, online buying psychology, data insights and marketing automations. Need to grow faster and gain more customers? You’ve come to the right place.
Our no nonsense ecommerce marketing campaigns cut through the noise to deliver:
- Unbeatable ROI, with results clearly tied back to activity (often a frustration for ecommerce companies!)
- Up to 50% reduction in campaign costs, compared to traditional marketing methods and activities
Request a free 30-minute digital marketing consultation
Discuss the benefits of partnering with a digital maketing agency with a digital marketing expert today
- Free, no strings attached 30-min digital marketing consultation
- Speak to real digital marketing Brains about your ambitions and goals
- Receive recommendations to help you grow faster and improve marketing ROI
Ecommerce marketing services from The Brains
The Brainy approach to ecommerce marketing:
Growing your company (much) faster with data, strategy & automations
The Brains is a data-driven digital marketing agency that uses groundbreaking tools and techniques to drive phenomenal growth. Our highly skilled data scientists, content strategists, analysts and marketers come together to deliver exceptional results, and we’re never satisfied until we’ve exceeded every target you set us.
Our proven approach to ecommerce marketing helps you focus on what matters most – customers, revenue and retention. We don’t do fluffy metrics or vague campaign objectives – every project has clear goals and a defined plan based on the ultimate blend of data insights, marketing automations, online buying psychology and creative content strategy.
We collaborate with our clients, operating as trusted partners – think of us as an extension of your internal team. We stay in touch throughout your campaign, providing regular reports, check ins and brainstorming/workshopping sessions that prime your campaign for success.
We will help you to:
- Grow your ideal customer base
- Reduce marketing spend
- Improve CPA (cost per customer acquisition)
- Join up your marketing channels and optimise results
- Automate campaigns and lessen the hassle of managing activity
- Link marketing spend to actual results…typically a source of huge frustration for many B2C businesses!
Ecommerce marketing services FAQ
What is The Brains’ approach to ecommerce (B2C) marketing?
Our B2C performance marketing campaigns re laser-focused on generating revenue, attracting new customers and lowering campaign costs. We focus on the metrics that matter, including CPA, CPC, conversion rate, sales volumes and revenue. There’s no wishy-washy objectives or vague project plans; we map out your projected results at 3, 6, 12 and 18 months, and hold ourselves accountable to achieving them.
We create B2C marketing campaigns to meet specific growth needs and strategically plan out which channels, approaches and tools are going to generate the best ROI (return on investment). We’ll never recommend a marketing campaign that isn’t primed to pump out new customers or generate sales for you – we’re here to benefit your bottom line, not report on some made up statistics we got using a free online tool.
What makes you different to other ecommerce marketing agencies?
When Larry Kotch and Jonathan Lemer set out to found The Brains back in 2015, they wanted to create a collective of the brightest, biggest brains in digital marketing – and have them deliver an offering that is laser focused on results. Since founding the agency, we have fine tuned and perfected a unique approach to ecommerce marketing that is based on our proven formula – online buying psychology x data-driven content strategy + automations = ultimate ROI. No other marketing agency in London has access to our insights, strategies or approaches. Our unparalleled results speak for themselves – why not have a look at our case studies to learn more.
What types of ecommerce company do you work with?
The Brains works with a wide variety of B2C companies, across many different sectors. Our client base includes:
- Ecommerce companies – jewellery, beauty, fashion and fitness
- Consumer-facing delivery companies
- Luxury B2C firms – fitness, fashion, jewellery
- B2C technology – apps, software and services
- B2C consultancy and services firms – clinics and consultancies
What is your marketing campaign set up and management process?
The Brains has developed a proven multi-step process to creating the ultimate ecommerce marketing campaign:
- Campaign goals are set – we agree on KPIs with you in advance, ensuring that clear goals for monthly lead volumes and cost per lead are set
- Personas and targeting – we workshop your ideal customer profiles, define which personas to target and what messaging will be most effective
- Content strategy and advertising approach – we recommend the channels, messaging and funnels that will best match your campaign ambitions, providing sample ad copy, suggested titles for supporting content and outlines for any articles being written
- Campaign build – we create the campaign, building out targeted ads, funnels and supporting content
- Test and enhance – we never stop assessing your campaigns for success, tweaking and enhancing the content and targeting to continually improve on CPA and sales volumes. Once the core channels are delivering a healthy ROI, we often add in supporting channels to build out the funnel, for example by adding email automation campaigns to increase retention rates
Which marketing channels are best for my ecommerce business?
The right marketing channels for your B2C lead generation campaign will depend on your goals and objectives, as well as your budget for paid advertising activity and content creation. Our Brains are specialists in advising ecommerce companies which funnels, messaging and channels will bring them the best success. For instance, if your main goal is to increase leads and gain new clients, PPC advertising is a great way to gain low hanging fruit and generate interest. Facebook and Instagram work very well as supplementary channels, and email marketing is an excellent way to increase conversion and retention rates. A full channel-by-channel marketing strategy will be planned on your behalf by your dedicated Brains content strategist.
How does The Brains save me money on my marketing activity?
By being highly-targeted in our approach and focusing on the right messaging and channels, we are able to deliver a significant improvement to your CPL (cost per lead). We believe that ecommerce marketing campaigns should always be clearly tied back to revenue and results – typically a source of significant frustration for ecommerce companies.
Why should ecommerce companies invest in lead generation?
One of the core agency services we offer is lead generation marketing. Lead generation is an essential part of building your business, whether you are focused on attracting business clients or consumers. By generating leads for your company, you are identifying prospective customers and appealing to their unique goals, needs and motivations – ensuring that your firm remains front of mind when they are ready to purchase, and repeat purchase.
Although lead generation has traditionally been seen as a B2B marketing strategy, B2C companies are increasingly cottoning on to the fact that it is the most cost-effective, laser focused way to attract new customers online, for a myriad of reasons:
- You’re focused on driving revenue and increasing sales from the start. No lead generation campaign gets off the ground without clear KPIs (key performance indicators) set for predicted lead volume, CPL (cost per lead) and the impact this will have on your bottom line.
- You’re honing in on and targeting your ideal customer base. All our B2C lead generation campaigns benefit from persona-driven content marketing strategies; we know who we’re talking to on your behalf and what they need to hear in order to convert.
- It works at all stages of the funnel; our B2C lead generation campaigns usually include a lead nurturing element – meaning we won’t stop encouraging, supporting and nudging your prospective customer until they’ve happily spent money on your website. The conversation may begin well before they’re ready to buy, with a simple Facebook ad or inviting Instagram post, but it doesn’t stop until after they’ve bought, and even then we can keep communicating about your latest offers, discounts and product offering to encourage repeat purchases.