Online advertising services
Grow faster with targeted online advertising services from The Brains! Our award-winning experts create highly-effective online ads campaigns that deliver unbeatable ROI. Reach the right audience with PPC, paid social advertising, remarketing and display advertising that works.
“Online advertising is all about getting the right eyeballs on an irresistible offering that appeals to their core needs and desires.”
– Larry Kotch, Co-Founder, The Brains
What does it take to succeed online? A killer online advertising approach and the right marketing strategy, plus heaps of irrefutable insights! The Brains is a performance marketing agency driven by data, creativity and a desire to deliver unbeatable results. Our online ads provide exceptional ROI and up to 50% savings on marketing costs, compared to traditional campaigns. Tell us your objectives, talk to us about your requirements, and we’ll put together the kind of online advertising strategy that blows your competitors out of the water.
Online advertising services at The Brains: Our approach
Watch guide: 3-minute video
Online advertising services from The Brains
Book your complimentary online advertising consultation
Ready to chat about online ads? We offer free initial consultations, so let’s talk through your vision, goals and requirements.
What do clients say about us?
Online ads that deliver unbeatable results
The Brains is a specialist online advertising agency that has run hundreds of successful digital marketing campaigns for a wide range of B2B, ecommerce, healthcare and finance firms across all online channels.
Our team of digital marketers, data scientists, automation experts and creative content strategists will work together to craft the perfect online advertising approach for you, based on your objectives, target audience and budget.
Clients typically see up to 4x ROI and an impressive 50% cost saving compared to traditional marketing campaigns. Why not give us a call and see what we can do for you, during a free initial consultation?
Our online advertising services will help you:
- Target, locate and convert your target audience.
- Generate high quality, long lasting leads.
- Track return on investment.
- Create attractive advertising campaigns.
- Implement an automation follow up strategy.
Online advertising case studies
Our proven, unbeatable approach to online advertising
What makes our approach to online advertising different? We are channel agnostic, and combine data-driven advertising with award-winning content strategy.
Whether we recommend you focus on Google Search, Amazon, Social Media Advertising, YouTube or a mixture of various channels will depend on your goals, budget and target audience.
During a consultative workshop process we’ll define your advertising approach and build out a campaign structure that is sure to drive incredible ROI. Once the campaign gets started, we’ll continually test and tweak, to improve lead quality and numbers of new customers.
Online ads at The Brains: How it works
Our proven approach to online advertising has been carefully honed while delivering hundreds of successful campaigns across a wide variety of sectors and channels.
During your initial discussions with us, a strategist will assess which channels and messages will work best for you and develop a set of marketing KPIs that deliver against your business objectives.
We build PPC and Social accounts in a granular structure to ensure a personalised user experience across Google Ads, Facebook or Amazon. This approach means we can focus on the campaigns that are delivering best, right down to a particular keyword or demographic.
We will work with you to ensure that the online advertising campaign creative is on brand and delivers your core messages in a compelling manner, developing the visuals, videos, blog posts or collateral your campaign needs in order to succeed.
Taking the next steps to build an unbeatable online advertising campaign
Online ads and content are only half the battle. Where your prospect ends up after clicking through will determine how likely they are to become a lead or customer. We therefore help you tweak your website, build landing pages or make micro adjustments to maximise your conversions.
Even a small tweak like changing the button of a colour can move your conversion rate up by a percentage. Why do you think we use orange for our CTAs?
Effective tracking can be the difference between revenue gain or thousands down the drain. Often it isn’t taken seriously enough. We connect data from Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Heat Mapping software and your CRM, so we can track each online ad against revenue earned by your business.
We also provide monthly reports outlining the metrics that matter and help you understand why we made the decisions we did.
It typically takes under 4 weeks to get started with a content strategy-driven online advertising campaign. Whatever your goals and expectations, we’re confident we’ll smash them!
Online advertising services FAQ
What is online advertising?
Online advertising is the practice of advertising your goods or services online. You can advertise on any digital channel, from Google Adwords to Google Shopping, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and others. Some affiliate networks also offer advertising placements on other websites and blogs, providing banner placements and in-line ads at a fixed cost.
Why do I need an agency to help with my online advertising campaigns?
The key to successful online advertising is identifying the right channel, messaging and offer for your target audience. With years of experience behind us, The Brains’ experts are able to identify the correct strategies to deliver maximum ROI based on your goals and budget.
We can quickly spot what content will work, make recommendations about best practice by channel, and identify which CTAs (calls to action) will work best to convert your prospects. On top of that, building lists of prospects, setting up campaign tracking, optimising budgets and monitoring performance all goes on in the background, ensuring the success of your activity.
Which online channels should I advertise on?
In general, the main online advertising channels are:
- Google Adwords – PPC experts advertise on Google via a bidding system that allows the highest bid to be seen in the top position
- Google Shopping – your ads appear in special “shopping” search results which display the price, image and description of your product and click through to your product page
- Facebook – online ads are shown on Facebook as part of people’s feeds, various CTAs are available, including “learn more” and “buy now”. Facebook ads can include visuals, videos or instant experiences that include engaging, in depth content.
- Instagram – online ads are shown in line with people’s feeds, with a “sponsored content” tag. They can be video, visual or text-based, and there are several options for CTA such as “shop now” and “learn more”.
- Instagram Stories – sponsored ads appear after organic content as people scroll through Instagram stories and can be visual, video or interactive. CTAs include “swipe up to learn more” and “expand story” for additional content
- YouTube – there are multiple ways to advertise online via YouTube, including pre-roll ads and mid-video ads which appear at a given point while someone is watching a video. They are typically video-based ads that click through to a website.
Which channels you should advertise on will depend on your target audience and proposition. It is important to meet your audience where they are most comfortable and open to considering your offer. For instance, if you were selling skills training to HR managers, you would reach out on LinkedIn, where they consume business content, rather than on Instagram, where they consume lifestyle content.
This strategic thinking is all conducted as part of your online ads package with The Brains – we provide a full channel assessment and advertising approach, complete with recommended copy, visuals and targeting.
What steps are involved in getting my online advertising campaign started?
The Brains has developed a unique formula for guaranteed online advertising success. This involves a clearly defined campaign set up process:
- Campaign goals are set – we agree on the campaign KPIs with you in advance, ensuring that clear goals for monthly lead volumes and cost per lead are set
- Personas and targeting – we workshop your ideal client/customer, define which personas to target and build targeted lists for the channels your campaign will run on
- Marketing automation tools and strategies assessment – we will look into whether marketing automation will be beneficial for management of your online advertising campaign and recommend the right platform, if appropriate
- Content strategy and advertising approach – we recommend the channels, messaging and funnels that will best match your campaign ambitions, providing sample ad copy, suggested titles for supporting content and outlines for any articles being written
- Campaign build – we create the campaign, building out targeted lists, funnels and supporting content and launching activity on your preferred channels
- Test and enhance – we never stop assessing your campaigns for success, tweaking and enhancing the content and targeting to continually improve on CPL and lead volumes
Once your campaign is up and running, our online ads experts will review it at regular intervals to see what needs tweaking in order to improve performance even further.
What Is targeted online advertising?
Targeted online advertising is a method of ensuring that your campaigns are reaching the right people and saying the right things to convert them. Research is conducted into your ideal client or customer, and a strategist recommends how best to target the content to suit the audience.
In addition, an online advertising specialist carefully hones the targeting list to ensure that only the most relevant prospects are viewing your ads, cutting the cost per lead and ensuring ROI (return on investment).
Can I advertise on multiple online advertising channels at once?
Yes, absolutely. Our clients typically see greater results by retargeting prospects as they journey between channels – if someone sees an ad first on Instagram and then gets served it again on Facebook, while visiting a blog or during a search on Google, they are more likely to convert quicker.
Speak with an online ads expert
Get in touch
Please fill out the form below and one of our online advertising specialists will contact you shortly.