Our SEO Brains doubled website traffic for a top London fertility clinic
For fertility clinics and healthcare organisations, driving relevant, converting, local traffic via SEO is a very important digital marketing tactic. The right SEO strategy can help clinics grow much faster.
SEO Strategy Brain
- HSFC is a leading London fertility clinic that wants to attract new clients and grow faster
- The Brains provided content-focused SEO services, helping HSFC to more than double their organic traffic over the course of a year
- The local-first strategy we employed helped HSFC to secure new clinic clients.
- Boosting visibility via high performing blogs optimised for long-tail key terms helped the client to achieve their awareness and conversion objectives.
- A mix of client stories, testimonials, case studies and helpful content helped reinforce the family-style nature of the clinic and showcase their success stories.
Since we activated their SEO campaign, our client has seen…
A 65% YoY increase in organic traffic
An 84% increase in backlinks
Over 1.8k additional top 100 rankings
Speak with a Brainy strategist about your marketing goals
Book a free digital marketing consultation
- Consult with a leading London agency on your marketing goals
- Receive free advice and recommendations on how to achieve them
- Get an idea of next steps for your marketing strategy
65% YoY increase in organic traffic
Over 1.8k additional top 100 keyword rankings
84% increase in size of backlink profile
Organic search was one of the most successful prongs of our multichannel marketing strategy for Harley Street Fertility Clinic. By combining SEO with paid marketing strategies, we were able to tap into demand for the clinic’s services and make our awareness-driving campaigns incredibly cost-effective.
Paid advertising was already in place when we started our SEO campaign, so we took the learnings from those campaigns to help us define HSFC’s target personas and conducted kick-off workshops with our SEO and content strategists and HSFC’s internal team, to identify topics of interest for their target audience, and to discuss objectives, goals and KPIs.
A six-month strategy was set that focused on content optimisation, utilising HSFC’s client stories, blogs, podcasts and supporting content to boost visibility and generate demand.
Technical enhancements were made to the website that boosted the performance of SEO and paid media channels, with our UX, CR, SEO & PPC strategists working together to tweak, hone and enhance the website and boost conversions.
Persona-driven content marketing really helped us to deliver exceptional performance for HSFC, both on the paid and organic side. With our hive team all sharing strategies and using different channels to ensure an exceptional result, we were able to dramatically boat website traffic, awareness and growth.
Client Services Director at The Brains
We regularly analysed data from the SEO and paid media campaigns to finesse targeting, messaging and approaches. Our work enabled the client to onboard new patients, raise awareness and drive visibility among a local audience and with those that were interested in attending virtual appointments during the pandemic.
Do you need help with your SEO strategy?
Get in touch with us to find out how we can help your company thrive!