Our lead generation Brains reduced CPA by 75% for a revolutionary AI exercise bike firm
Powerful marketing is multi-channel marketing. With several teams owning different elements of a data-driven strategy, leads have the potential to skyrocket.
Strategy Director at The Brains
- We began by conducting a thorough audit of the client’s Google and Facebook accounts, which showed that thousands of dollars had been wasted on campaigns which failed to deliver results
- The first step from here was to set up advanced tracking across the website and the app
- Following this we re-built the accounts in line with our funnel-based strategy
- We then workshopped the client’s target customers, delving deeper into their personality types and the marketing messaging that would likely work for them
- We then integrated both content marketing and email marketing into the strategy to boost campaign performance and increase brand awareness
After 3 months of working with us, the client saw…
improvement in marketing ROI
Speak with a Brainy strategist about your marketing goals
Book a free digital marketing consultation
- Consult with a leading London agency on your marketing goals
- Receive free advice and recommendations on how to achieve them
- Get an idea of next steps for your marketing strategy
Our Google ads experts firstly set up advanced tracking across the website and app, ensuring that this all fed back into the ad accounts and GA. We used Google Tag Manager to do this as it allowed us to be hyper-granular. From there, we then re-built the accounts in Facebook and Google from the ground up.
Since the Carol bike was significantly more expensive than other market players, it was key to build a marketing funnel with a strong educational component in order to demonstrate the product’s USPs. Early adopters such as the biohacking community were clued up on the bike’s benefits already, but the mainstream exercise market needed more convincing.
To determine the right messaging, our content team ran a number of persona workshops with the client to segment their target customers into different groups, as the funnel and messaging approach needed to be unique to each. Content was produced in the form of blog articles that explained the benefits of the bike (specific to each target group) and preemptively dealt with objections.
Getting the tone and the messaging just right is absolutely essential in blog writing. You have to stay true to the brand while also having a sales focus in the back of your mind.
Content Production Manager at The Brains
We later built sophisticated remarketing funnels spanning paid social and search. This involved using Facebook/Instagram to build awareness and educate the audience, and using Google to convert at the bottom of the funnel.
After 3 months, the CPA was reduced by over 75% and the client was finally seeing the ROI they hadn’t previously thought possible. Following these impressive results, we agreed with the client to add an email automation campaign which would nurture prospects who had demonstrated interest but were yet to purchase. Like the paid campaigns, these were segmented by persona as well as stage in the buying journey.
With the 3 channels working in unison, the client finally gained predictability over sales volumes and margins, enabling them to quickly expand.
Do you need help redesigning your website?
Get in touch with us to find out how we can help your company thrive!