We increased website conversion rate by 27% for a leading London beauty & aesthetics clinic
This was a huge-scale redesign, and definitely a challenge. It’s worth every minute when you see the final result.
Head of Web Development and Design at The Brains
- We presented an initial moodboard in March 2021 and began producing the copy for each page on basic templates
- In addition to writing the content, we also conducted an SEO audit and set up Google Ads
- The pages were signed off and development began over the following months
- The final design went live at the end of July 2021
- Almost immediately, leads began to increase, with 166% more leads coming in overall
- Traffic significantly improved, with 88% more traffic coming in each month
- We continue to provide ongoing SEO support to ensure this upwards trajectory continues
Since we updated their website, our client has seen…
better website conversion rate
Request a free 30-minute digital marketing consultation
Discuss the benefits of partnering with a digital maketing agency with a digital marketing expert today
- Free, no strings attached 30-min digital marketing consultation
- Speak to real digital marketing Brains about your ambitions and goals
- Receive recommendations to help you grow faster and improve marketing ROI
Key Results: September 2021
decrease in website bounce rate
increase in average session duration
better website conversion rate
New York Laser Clinic first approached The Brains in 2020, asking for some quick SEO fixes on their website. However, it soon became clear to our design team that the site needed to be completely redesigned and restructured if it was going to have any chance of securing quality leads.
As the site had some technical issues and wasn’t converting, our developers needed to use a new installation and rebuild all the pages from scratch. Eventually, we agreed with the client to also go ahead with the redesign, and our team set to work creating a moodboard to set the tone and establish the overall direction of the visual language.
A key element that the client wanted us to keep in mind while designing was to ensure the site didn’t look to femenine. Sometimes when you design using skin tones it can come across this way, so we changed the main brand colour to keep it gender neutral, inviting and inclusive.
Head of Web Development and Design
Our design team used an optimised ‘Speedy Build’ process which involved focussing on launching the template structure across all pages before moving on to building each page out with content. Doing this helped us to launch the new website as quickly as possible, so that the client could start seeing almost immediate improvements to traffic and lead volumes.
While our designers and developers were mostly focussed on building out the new website, there were several ad hoc maintenance tasks required for the original site. As well as adding some new pages, we also set up a number of announcements and made sure the site would be running as smoothly as possible until the new one was launched.
Since the new website went live New York Laser Clinic has seen a 88.08% increase in the number of new users, as well as a 27.41% increase in website conversion rate.
You can take a look at the full website here: www.thenewyorklaserclinic.co.uk
Do you need help redesigning your website?
Get in touch with us to find out how we can help your company thrive!