Delivering 4.5x ROI for one of London’s most high-end tea rooms
Knowing your audience is about more than understanding why they might want to purchase from you. Effective marketing strategies take a prospect’s lifestyle, habits and ambitions all into account.
Strategy Director at The Brains
- We began our partnership with L’Eto by diving into their existing consumers and figuring out what they loved about the brand
- From there, we conducted additional audience research to locate people with similar characteristics and expand the client’s reach online
- Our award-winning paid social Brains then set to work creating Facebook and Instagram campaigns for the client, engaging prospects with enticing ads and offers
- We then added an additional, location-based layer to the campaign, targeting people situated nearby the individual tea rooms
After 3 months of working with us, the client saw…
Decrease in cost per sale
Return on marketing spend
Speak with a Brainy strategist about your marketing goals
Book a free digital marketing consultation
- Consult with a leading London agency on your marketing goals
- Receive free advice and recommendations on how to achieve them
- Get an idea of next steps for your marketing strategy
After some initial discussions and workshopping with the client, we decided our solution would be to run a Facebook & Instagram campaign aimed at engaging both L’Eto’s existing community, and more importantly, new potential customers.
The first step was to analyse the client’s existing customers and use metrics such as age, gender, income, interests & purchasing behaviour to create new audiences to market to. Ensuring that these new audiences had similar characteristics to the client’s existing customers was vital as this would ensure the prospects would be in the correct financial position to purchase.
Attracting leads is only useful for your business if those leads are ready to convert. Establishing and testing various audiences can completely transform the success of your campaign.
Paid Search Executive at The Brains
Once the primary audiences were established and the campaigns had started to see results, we consulted with the client and decided to layer the campaign even further. For this second stage, we targeted people located near the client’s individual London cafés, featuring local offers and promotions.
After just a few months, our work has enabled the client to not only upsell to existing customers, but also make a brand new audience aware of their unique (and delicious) offerings!
Do you need help with social media marketing campaigns?
Get in touch with us to find out how we can help your company thrive!