Ecommerce web content creation services
The Brains is an award-winning ecommerce web content creation agency in London. We craft powerful ecommerce web content that helps websites attract and convert visitors into lasting clients.
“The right ecommerce content can help you increase website traffic, drive demand and convert prospective customers. The Brains are experts in doing just that.”
– Charly Chow, Head of Content, The Brains
Why choose The Brains for your ecommerce web content creation campaign?
- The Brains is London’s leading ecommerce web content creation agency. We’ve helped our clients generate massive ROI, increase brand reputation and drive conversions with the right ecommerce copy.We’re SEO experts, and we’ll optimise your content so that your customers will find you and your business while they search.
- We know that preparing copy for your ecommerce company can be time-consuming and complicated. By working with The Brains, you can carry on running your business and let us take care of optimising and creating content that will start driving conversions.
- We’ll keep a close eye on your content once it goes live to see how it’s performing, making the necessary adjustments along the way to ensure that you are getting the best results possible.
- We’re 100% transparent, and we’ll keep you informed at every step of the way so that you know how your budget is being used! We won’t tie you into a contract that you’re not comfortable with, and we won’t hide details in the small print! Work with an agency that knows how to guarantee results.
Book your complimentary ecommerce content consultation
Ready to chat? We offer complimentary initial consultations to discuss how our ecommerce content experts can help your business grow faster online.
Key features of successful eCommerce web content
The main focus of eCommerce content creation is increased conversions, but that doesn’t mean that you should cram your content with CTAs and cheesy sales pitches. Good quality eCommerce content should blend audience-friendly marketing messages and marketing psychology to encourage your potential customers to convert and purchase.
Other factors to take into consideration when creating content for your ecommerce site:
- CTAs – we’ve all seen CTAs take over a web page and blare at you to convert, and while that might work for some, consider who your target is and what will make them convert. Your CTAs should be carefully crafted with your buying personas in mind, in your brand’s tone of voice.
- Product descriptions – these should be enticing and appealing to your target audience; remember that they are purchasing online without seeing your product first, so it’s important that they trust your description of the product and it entices them to purchase.
- User experience – getting someone to purchase on your site is a great thing, but having that customer come back time and again is even better, so make sure that you create a user experience that will make customers want to come back!
- Conversion rate optimisation – don’t make your customer work to make a purchase. The process from entering the website to checking out should be streamlined and straightforward.
- Engagement metrics – create content that generates interest and gets customers and potential leads talking about what you have to offer. You can do this by ensuring your content is crafted with your end user and marketing channel in mind, whether you are crafting social media posts, blogs, articles or videos.
The Brainy approach to ecommerce content creation
The Brains bases our ecommerce content strategies on our clients’ buying personas and purchasing psychology. Before we even type a sentence, we carry out workshops to get a clear picture of who the target audience is and which content strategy will encourage them to convert. We ask questions like:
- Why will they want to purchase this product?
- Which CTAs will encourage them to convert?
- How can we dissuade them from going to competitors?
- How can we make their purchasing journey as simple and efficient as possible?
Ecommerce and SEO
SEO and ecommerce copy go hand-in-hand, with many people using search engines at the beginning of their ecommerce sales journey. So it makes sense to write your ecommerce content with SEO in mind. At The Brains, we’re market leaders when it comes to SEO and creating content that will rank and get noticed by your target audience. Whether it’s SEO copywriting, local SEO, or you’re looking to branch out overseas with some international SEO, The Brains can help! If you want to know more about integrating SEO into your ecommerce content, speak to an SEO specialist today, and we’ll help you craft ecommerce content that will get you ranking on Google, Bing and Yahoo!
Blogs for ecommerce companies
One of the best ways to generate and maintain interest in your ecommerce business is by creating blogs to give people more insights into your product offering and expertise.
Blogs allow you to:
- Keep customers informed about what you have planned for the future.
- Build brand awareness.
- Increase organic traffic.
- Attract new customers who may not be ready to purchase but are interested in the products you offer.
- Engage with your loyal existing audience and build brand advocacy.
Interested in exploring the opportunities of ecommerce blogs? Speak to a Brainy expert today!
Let us help you grow faster:
Discover the full range of digital marketing services from The Brains
Ecommerce content creation services FAQ
Why is ecommerce content creation so important?
At The Brains, we believe that no matter how good your product is or how well established you are as a brand, you can always benefit from having well-crafted content to help increase online awareness and boost sales. By working with an experienced ecommerce content creation agency like The Brains, you’ll be able to publish content that drives conversions and generates leads!
How can I develop a brand voice for my ecommerce business?
Developing a brand voice that helps communicate what you offer as a business can be a great way to bring in new customers and increase the loyalty of existing ones. However, creating a consistent brand voice can be difficult. At The Brains, we’ve helped many eCommerce brands develop a brand voice that has expressed who they are as a business, increased online visibility, and boosted revenue!
Why do I need to hire an eCommerce content creation agency?
Hiring a content marketing agency to assist you with your ecommerce content isn’t a prerequisite, but it can help you in a number of ways:
- You can increase marketing ROI by investing some of your budget in creating content that generates visibility and conversions.
- You can generate more organic traffic by working with an agency that understands how to maximise your SEO potential and help you rank on search engines like Google.
- You can stay engaged with your audience by creating engaging blogs and nurturing content.
If you want to know how an expert ecommerce content agency like the Brains can help you, drop us a message or give us a call to find out how.
How can The Brains save me money on my ecommerce content strategy?
The Brains is a leading data-driven ecommerce content agency that doesn’t waste time, money, or energy creating content that won’t convert. We create engaging, compelling content that delivers results, and maintain transparency at every step of the way – so that you know how your budget is being spent.
Our ecommerce content strategists can help to:
- Boost your online visibility
- Make huge reductions in your marketing expenses.
- Boost your ROI.
- Increase customer engagement
- Generate unlimited leads!