We respect the privacy of users of the Brainbroker website and recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner with that information. This section contains important information about how we use your personal information collected via the Brainbroker website.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you use the Brainbroker website, we may gather the following information:
- Information (which may include personal information such as name, address, email address, and telephone number) provided by you when you submit your CV or a job application to us or request information from us.
- IP address and/or cookie ID.If you provide us information through our “Free Growth Plan,” “Free PPC Assessment,” “Arrange Pilot,” “Contact” or “Let’s Talk” links on the Brainbroker website, we may keep a record of the information you provide, including your email address and any other personal information you provide, solely for the purposes of responding to your inquiry or providing you with relevant material and, where you have consented, with marketing communications about our products and services.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect on the Brainbroker website?
We will use this information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information that you have requested;
- To respond to specific queries you may raise regarding Brainbroker, its business, the services it provides to clients and any of its group companies;
- To inform you of our latest products and services;
- To improve the content, speed, and security of the Brainbroker website; and/or
- To process and consider your CV and/or job application.
Do We Pass Your Information to Third Parties?
We may disclose your information (including your personal information) to third parties, including law enforcement, when we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
In addition, in the event that another company acquires all or substantially all of the assets of our business through a consolidation, merger, purchase, or other transaction, we reserve the right to transfer your information (including your personal information) to the acquiring party.
How Do We Use Your Information for Marketing?
We will provide you with marketing information that you have requested. We may use your data to target you with advertising of our products and services. If you do not consent to the use of your data in this way, please opt out using your browser settings.
Where Do We Send Your Information?
Your information is not sent anywhere.
Linking to Other Sites
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in a browser by a website or ad server which allows that website or ad server to recognize that browser and remember user preferences and other information.
To opt out of cookies using your browser, please see the steps below.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
The Brainbroker website is not intended or designed to attract children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a child and wish to ask a question or use this site in any way which requires you to submit your personal information, please ask your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
How to Obtain a Copy of Your Information
You are entitled to know what personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected. For these purposes, please contact us at email@example.com
How to Contact Us if Your Information or Preferences Change
If your personal information or your preferences change, if you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do I Opt Out?
You can opt out of advertising using your browser settings. Opt outs will only apply to the web browser you are using, therefore if you will need to follow the same browser on each web browser you use on the same and/or different computers or devices.
To opt out of advertising, you can:
- Install a browser extension to help preserve your choices. Please install it as indicated. This will stop the cookies that preserve your choices from being accidentally deleted.
- Delete cookies on your browser you are using: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
Making a Complaint