Generate unlimited leads and sales with online advertising campaigns tailored to your target audience. The Brains specialises in creating online ads that deliver incredible results – our clients typically see 5x ROI and a 45% increase in leads within 3 months of working with us.
As Seen In
Online Advertising Campaigns
Driven by Data & Strategy
Our team of PPC & Social Experts, Data Scientists & Content Gurus will work together to attract and convert your target customers with optimal spend.
What makes our approach to online advertising different? We are channel agnostic, and combine data-driven advertising with award-winning content strategy.
Whether we recommend you focus on Google Search, Amazon, Social Media Advertising, YouTube or a mixture of various channels will depend on your goals, budget and target audience.
During a consultative workshop process we’ll define your advertising approach and build out a campaign structure that is sure to drive incredible ROI. Once the campaign gets started, we’ll continually test and tweak, to improve lead quality and numbers of new customers.
Book Your FREE Online Advertising Consultation
Ready to acquire new customers and grow your business?
Speak with a Brain today about your online advertising ideas.
How It Works
We collaborate closely with you to define the KPIs, channels and messaging for your campaign.
Our content strategists will work with you to ensure that the campaign creative is on brand and delivers your core messages, helping you to make any necessary tweaks to your website or build landing pages to maximise your conversions.
Our data experts will set up effective tracking, connecting data from Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Heat Mapping software and your CRM, so we can track each ad against revenue earned by your Business.
We always provide clear, easily digestible monthly reports, outlining the metrics that matter and help you understand why we made the decisions we did.
Online Advertising Services
We Can Help You…
Generate More Leads
Our online advertising campaigns deliver on average 45% more leads within 3 months.
We take care of the strategy, targeting, creative, A/B testing and monitoring for you.
Our clients see an average of 5X ROI on their digital advertising campaigns.
What Do Clients Say About Us?
Online Advertising FAQ
What is Online Advertising?
Online advertising is the practice of advertising your goods or services online. You can advertise on any digital channel, from Google Adwords to Google Shopping, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and others. Some affiliate networks also offer advertising placements on other websites and blogs, providing banner placements and in-line ads at a fixed cost.
Why Do I Need An Agency To Help With My Online Advertising?
The key to successful online advertising is identifying the right channel, messaging and offer for your target audience. With years of experience behind us, The Brains’ experts are able to identify the correct strategies to deliver maximum ROI based on your goals and budget. We can quickly spot what content will work, make recommendations about best practice by channel, and identify which CTAs (calls to action) will work best to convert your prospects. On top of that, building lists of prospects, setting up campaign tracking, optimising budgets and monitoring performance all goes on in the background, ensuring the success of your activity.
Which Online Channels Should I Advertise On?
In general, the main online advertising channels are:
- Google Adwords – PPC experts advertise on Google via a bidding system that allows the highest bid to be seen in the top position
- Google Shopping – your ads appear in special “shopping” search results which display the price, image and description of your product and click through to your product page
- Facebook – online ads are shown on Facebook as part of people’s feeds, various CTAs are available, including “learn more” and “buy now”. Facebook ads can include visuals, videos or instant experiences that include engaging, in depth content.
- Instagram – online ads are shown in line with people’s feeds, with a “sponsored content” tag. They can be video, visual or text-based, and there are several options for CTA such as “shop now” and “learn more”.
- Instagram Stories – sponsored ads appear after organic content as people scroll through Instagram stories and can be visual, video or interactive. CTAs include “swipe up to learn more” and “expand story” for additional content
- YouTube – there are multiple ways to advertise online via YouTube, including pre-roll ads and mid-video ads which appear at a given point while someone is watching a video. They are typically video-based ads that click through to a website.
Which channels you should advertise on will depend on your target audience and proposition. It is important to meet your audience where they are most comfortable and open to considering your offer. For instance, if you were selling skills training to HR managers, you would reach out on LinkedIn, where they consume business content, rather than on Instagram, where they consume lifestyle content. This strategic thinking is all conducted as part of your online ads package with The Brains – we provide a full channel assessment and advertising approach, complete with recommended copy, visuals and targeting.
What Steps are Involved in Getting My Online Advertising Campaign Started?
The Brains has developed a unique formula for guaranteed online advertising success. This involves a clearly defined campaign set up process:
- Campaign goals are set – we agree on the campaign KPIs with you in advance, ensuring that clear goals for monthly lead volumes and cost per lead are set
- Personas and targeting – we workshop your ideal client/customer, define which personas to target and build targeted lists for the channels your campaign will run on
- Marketing automation tools and strategies assessment – we will look into whether marketing automation will be beneficial for management of your online advertising campaign and recommend the right platform, if appropriate
- Content strategy and advertising approach – we recommend the channels, messaging and funnels that will best match your campaign ambitions, providing sample ad copy, suggested titles for supporting content and outlines for any articles being written
- Campaign build – we create the campaign, building out targeted lists, funnels and supporting content and launching activity on your preferred channels
- Test and enhance – we never stop assessing your campaigns for success, tweaking and enhancing the content and targeting to continually improve on CPL and lead volumes
Once your campaign is up and running, our online ads experts will review it at regular intervals to see what needs tweaking in order to improve performance even further.
What Is Targeted Online Advertising?
Targeted online advertising is a method of ensuring that your campaigns are reaching the right people and saying the right things to convert them. Research is conducted into your ideal client or customer, and a strategist recommends how best to target the content to suit the audience. In addition, an online advertising specialist carefully hones the targeting list to ensure that only the most relevant prospects are viewing your ads, cutting the cost per lead and ensuring ROI (return on investment).
Can I Advertise On Multiple Online Channels At Once?
Yes, absolutely. Our clients typically see greater results by retargeting prospects as they journey between channels – if someone sees an ad first on Instagram and then gets served it again on Facebook, while visiting a blog or during a search on Google, they are more likely to convert quicker.