Digital marketing for gyms
The Brains is an award-winning digital marketing agency that provides targeted online advertising services for gyms and fitness studios. Increase your revenue, book new clients and take your business to the next level with our proven digital marketing strategies for gyms and fitness studios.
Our gym marketing specialists will help you to:
- Increase new bookings
- Reduce advertising spend
- Improve retention rates
- Market your gym and fitness studio business
- Link your marketing spend to actual results
London’s specialist gym marketing agency
We don’t believe in “fluffy” marketing, or vanity metrics. All of our campaigns are designed to bring in revenue.
We dig into your data and create content strategies based on actionable insights.
Our lead generation solutions scale to meet your needs and suit your budget.
Gym marketing – increase revenue and generate new business using our proven online advertising techniques
Hiring a specialist digital marketing agency is one of the best ways to increase awareness and boost revenue for your gym or fitness studio. The Brains can help you stand out in a crowded market place, gain traction online and generate unlimited leads for your business. Whether it’s through SEO, PPC, LinkedIn, or email marketing, we’ll make sure that your business gets noticed by your target audience.
Book your FREE gym marketing consultation
How we partner with you
We partner with you to identify the best patient acquisition strategies for your gym or fitness studio. Once the strategy has been set, we’ll take the reins; generating an unlimited supply of high-quality enquiries without you having to lift a finger.
What do clients say about us?
Our approach to gym marketing
The Brains has helped a number of gyms grow their client base and increase revenue by putting a digital marketing strategy in place that is laser-focused on attracting the right target audience and converting them into paying customers.
A good marketing strategy can make or break a gym, so it’s important for gyms of all sizes to pay some attention to their digital marketing strategy if they want to gain and retain clients.
Here’s a breakdown of how we work with gyms to achieve excellent results and maintain 100% transparency at every stage of the marketing process.
- Our experts use proven, cutting edge digital marketing strategies to locate and target your target audience both online and geographically. Whether it’s through social media advertising, email marketing, or PPC, we will find the best way to reach your target audience and turn them into high-quality leads.
- We will work with you to ensure that your website is optimised to drive more conversions once we have directed your target audience there. Whether it’s through site-mapping or improving the overall page layout, we can help optimise your website buyer’s journey.
- With our approach to lead generation, you can expect to see unlimited leads and increased revenue. To help boost our lead generation processes’ efficiency, we use automation to identify, target, and convert your target audience at phenomenal rates without you having to lift a finger.
- Before starting a campaign, we work with each of our clients to set realistic campaign goals and achievable KPIs to have a shared understanding of what we expect to achieve from the campaign.
- We believe in transparency and open communication. That’s why we provide regular, easy to digest reports so that you know how your campaign is progressing every step of the way.
- We make the most of your budget to maximise revenue, using data to back up every strategy that we implement. Everything we do is results-based, so you can be sure that every penny is going directly towards delivering excellent results.
- Digital marketing for gyms is complex, and we know how important it is to understand the needs of each target audience we are approaching. Through our extensive experience, we know how to implement appropriate messaging at a point of crisis so that your target audience can get the help that they need.
- Our experts understand the legal complexities surrounding digital marketing for gyms and how to market your gym effectively following the rules on Facebook, Instagram, email, online advertising and PPC.
Click below to book a free consultation to discuss how our approach can benefit you.
Recommended channels for gym marketing
Google Ads are often the most effective way to acquire new clients – fast. Whether you’re building your first campaign or looking to improve an existing account, we can help you use Google to quickly develop a reliable source of new patient bookings
Many practices miss out on significant revenue by failing to retain patients or re-engage prospects. By running email nurturing campaigns to your database we can help you build better relationships, demonstrate your credentials and market new offerings
Why choose The Brains?
- Gym owners see a significant increase in lead volume when working with us
- Our ads deliver a significant Return on Investment for gyms and fitness studios
- Our clients often increase their retention rates by more than 20%, meaning they can grow rapidly whilst still cutting unnecessary marketing costs
- We collaborate flexibly and won’t tie you in – work with us for as long as you want to
Our full range of digital marketing services
Free digital marketing resources for gyms
Gym marketing FAQ
What is digital marketing for gyms?
Gym marketing aims to create online awareness about a gym and attract new clients. The process is relatively simple, and it can have tremendous effects on your business if it is carried out by an expert marketing agency.
At The Brains, we’ve helped a number of gyms to increase their client list and generate good-quality, long-lasting leads. To do this, we use a wide-range of marketing tools to save you money and guarantee excellent results, including:
Our clients typically see a significant increase in ROI and up to 50% reduction in marketing costs when partnering with us.
What is lead generation for gyms?
Gym lead generation works very much like any other form of lead generation – it helps identify, attract, and convert prospective clients into paying customers.
At The Brains, we’re all about combining lead generation with automation, to achieve maximum results. With our automated lead generation formula (Leads-On-Tap) we can help our gym clients, generate unlimited leads
How does gym marketing work?
The Brains have developed a data-driven lead generation strategy that guarantees high quality leads. It’s a multi-step process carried out by our in-house industry experts.
- Campaign goals are set – we agree on the campaign KPIs with you in advance, ensuring that clear goals for monthly lead volumes and cost per lead are set.
- Personas and targeting – we workshop your ideal client, define which personas to target and what messaging will be most effective.
- Content strategy and advertising approach – we recommend the channels, messaging and funnels that will best match your campaign ambitions, providing sample ad copy, suggested titles for supporting content and outlines for any articles being written.
- Campaign build – we create the campaign, build out targeted ads, funnels and supporting content.
- Test and enhance – we never stop assessing your campaigns for success, tweaking and enhancing the content and targeting to continually improve on CPL and lead volumes. Once the core channels are delivering a healthy ROI, we often add in supporting channels to build out the funnel, for example by adding email automation campaigns to increase retention rates.
Which digital marketing channels are best for my gym?
Before picking what channels you use to market your gym, we suggest that you do some analysis of your target audience:
- What age range are you looking to target?
- What channels do they already use?
- What is their income?
- What are their current fitness levels?
- What’re the chances that they will continue to keep going to the gym for years to come?
Once you know a bit more about your target audience, you’ll be in a much better place to start choosing the correct channels to reach them on, otherwise, you could waste a chunk of your marketing budget on demographics that have no interest in your services.
One of the benefits of marketing for gyms is the fact that you are dealing with a huge demographic, so there is lot’s room to become niche, and laser focus on one specific group to target.
How does The Brains save me money on my digital marketing activity?
We know the benefits of a first-class digital marketing strategy and how much positive impact it can have on the longevity of a successful gym – whether you’re looking to gain some more online visibility for your existing gym, or you’re looking to get your new business off the ground, we can help.
If you’d like to know more about how The Brains has helped other gyms in the past or how we can help your gym, give us a call or send us a message and we’ll fill you in on everything you need to know.